【个人情况】

姓名:王智泉 性别:男

出生年月:1982年6月 身高:168cm

民族:汉族 籍贯;江西省吉水县

政治面貌:团员 健康状况:良好

学历:大学本科 专业:环境工程

培养方式:统招 学位:工科学士

【主修课程】

大学英语,高等数学,普通化学,分析化学,化工原理,计算机应用,电工电子学,物理化学,环境微生物学,环工制图,机械制图,环保机械与设备,环境监测,水污染控制工程,大气污染控制工程,噪声污染控制工程,固体废弃物处理和利用,环境影响评价,环境规划与管理,环境生态学,工程力学,清洁生产,环工CAD,仪器仪表及自动化,及有关的选修课程。

【教育情况】

1997年9月至2001年7月 吉水中学 高中部学习

2001年9月至2005年7月 南昌大学 环境工程专业学习

【语言能力】

顺利通过大学英语四级考试,并具有较好的听、说、读、写能力。

【计算机水平】

熟悉Win98/2000/Xp操作系统,具有熟悉的掌握Office办公自动化能力,能够较熟练的运用AutoCAD绘图。

【社会实践与实习】

2002年4月参加“青年志愿者”活动。

2002年5月,在南昌客车厂金工实习,具体的学习和实际操作工种有:钳工,铣工,刨工,车工,焊工和数控机床的操作,并通过数控机床自编程序加工出一个产品。顺利通过此次实习。

2003年5月,在江西南昌钢铁有限公司污水处理部门实习,对钢铁炼制过程废水的来源及有关处理的全过程有个全面的了解。

2003年6月,在江西省环境监测站实习,对全国环境监测水平及操作过程有个全面的了解。

2005年3月,在九江石化有限公司实习,了解了石油炼制过程中产生的废水性质、来源及其废水处理的工艺流程,并具体到处理车间了解和操作废水处理过程的有关设备的调试及可能出现的状况及应对措施。

2005年4月至今,在中山市恒雅环保有限公司实习,具体的参与了公司的方案制作和到工地进行设备安装调试工作。在此过程受到公司领导和同事一致好评。

【兴趣爱好】

听音乐,看书,上网。

【自我评价】

吃苦耐劳,诚信,务实,集体荣誉感强,强调合作精神。

动手能力强,接受快,乐于助人,工作认真负责。

【求职意向】

各种从事有关环保的公司及单位,

各企业从事环境管理,污染控制与治理工作,

各级环保部门环境管理与规划工作,环境监测与评价工作和产品质量检验工作。

【联系方式】

手机:13755605760 电话:0791-8148160

E-mail:freebeen@sina.com

通讯地址:南昌大学南区博苑3#327室 邮政编码:330029

求职信

尊敬的领导:

您好!首先,非常感谢您百忙之中抽出宝贵时间阅读我的材料。当您翻开这一页的时候,您就为我打开了一扇成功与希望之门。 敬请留意后面的内容,相信您一定不会失望

我叫王智泉,是南昌大学环境科学与工程学院2005届毕业生

在大学四年中兢兢业业,刻苦完成学业的我是一个乐观的人,一个了解自己的人,每天乐观的面对着每一件大大小小的事情.

在大学四年里,学习上,我认真学习各门课程,有意识的通过各种实践活动提高自己的动手能力.除此之外,在计算机方面能熟练掌握和运用AutoCAD、office等,对计算机有了一个了解.在生活上保持着不怕吃苦的品质,积极参与各种集体活动和社会活动抓住每一个锻炼自己的机会,培养自己的与别人的合作能力.

尊敬的领导,我竭诚渴望成为贵公司的一员,渴望贵公司能给我一个表现的机会,相信我们的合作可以撑起一片美好的蓝天.给我一个支点,创造无限空间.

最后,再次感谢您的时间,并期待您的答复!

此致

敬礼

王智泉

05年3月

APPLICATIAN LETTER

Dear sirs,

It is my honour that you can spare your time to read my resume , When you open it. You have made me see the door to hope and success .Please continue the following . I'm sure that you won't be disappointed.

My name is WANG ZHI QUAN who will graduate from the environmentai science and engineer college of NANCHANG university in 2005 .Intelligence keeps me enthusiastic in studying all the time . The friendly and optimistic nature makes me deal with daily problems well .

During four years in study . Ihave worked hard at every courses and impore my comprehensive ability by all kingds of praeliced activities . I'm skilled in performing the compater in AutoCAD , Office and so on . In life , Ihave been keeping the hardworking virtue and taken part in collective and social actionties to practise myself and cultivated the cooperative ability with others .

I'm eager to become a member of your company and I believe if you could give me a chance , I'll create cimitness .

I'm appreciated ang loking forward to hearing from you .

yous sincerely

wangzhiquan

RESUME

Name: WANG ZHI QUAN Sex: male Date of birth: Tune.1982 Major: environmental Engineer Health: fine Marital status: single

Tel: 0791-8148160 (0)13755605760

Email: freebeen@sina.com

Objective:

Enviromental managemeat and project in the enviromental protcetion deparment , enviromental super visal and evaluation and the test of the product quality , enviromental management , the control of enviromental pollution in enterprise , the protection of ecological environment or other related jobs .

Major courses :

Advanced maths , basic chenmistry , cheemical engineering principle , the computer application ,electrotechnics electronics ,physical chemistry , environmental microbiology , environmental supervisal , environmental evaluation , evironmental plan and management , environmental ecology , environmental engineering mechanics and equipment ,the engineering of water , air , noise pollution control .

Education :

Work expericence :

The metalcraftsman practice in Nanchang bus factory in May , 2002 .

The production practice in Jiangxi Nanchang iron steel coop in May , 2003

The practice in the center of environmental supervisal of Jiangxi in Tune 2003 .

The practice in Tiujiang petrochemistry company in March 2005

Ouatifications :

Good command of englishh . CET-4

Master Office computer dtawing

Good ability in operation and comprehension .

帐 号:   密 码: 企业 [注册] 个人 [注册]
标 题:

跟 贴:
作者:
字节:
时间:
2005/4/30 11:43:52